Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nin's Puppy! Mastering the stairs and other adventures. . .

So the hour and a half drive to Tooelle to pick up this little sweetie pie was totally worth it. My kids were so excited to pick up Aunt Mindy's puppy. Little Butterscotch napped the entire way home in a Guinea Pig cage. It was so cute. Poor little pooch was tuckered. Here are some amazingly precious pictures of the little puppy that stole cold Darin's heart and made him exclaim, "He's the cutest little puppy in the world!"


Sleeping in the Guinea Pig cage from Tooelle to Springville.



Aunt Holly thought it would be a good experience 
for her little puppy nephew to learn to climb the stairs.



He did pretty well with A LOT of encouragement until about the eighth step. He then whimpered, whined and overall just kindda hated Aunt Holly.



Butterscotch the moment he gave up the fight.



This exercise is a bunch of crap Butterscotch thought. 



I think I might just take a little breather. . .



My head feels so heavy!



I'm just going to rest here for a while. . .

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I going to rest here and chew this beautiful carpet! He is sooooooo cute. and so tiny.
what a good sister to go and get him for Minner Ninner and crew!
I see something new in your future too!

Followers