Friday, November 12, 2010

Tillamook!

The most pleasant and enjoyable day I had with my kids while in Washington was going to the Oregon Coast. Now in all fairness to those not present, it probably had more to do with the fact that it was the first time my children had seen the coast in their lives, than anything else. Also Mom and Dad (me and Darin) honeymooned in Tillamook, so it had special meaning for our family.


Mom rode with me and my naughties in my van, while Sue rode with Nate and her naughties in her van. The conversation was delightful and the refreshments from the gas station was nostalgic. It was great catching up with mom and reliving the roadway as an adult. 

We stopped by the Tillamook [Ice Cream] Cheese Factory and surprisingly spent two or more hours there! The kids loved it! The overwhelming smell of the waffle cones being created caught the attention of the children, while the gift shop caught the attention of the adults.
Nice face Kenz.


 Bryte and Jay are such good boys!


My kids aren't too bad either!



Too bad our kids don't like each other at all.


Um, yes they are. 

1 comment:

Janice said...

nice face Kenz? did you catch Susie's?;)

Followers