Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Dinner


Whilst heating up some cheese sauce for the Potato Bar that I was making for dinner, tragedy struck. I heard a gun shot go off in my microwave.

I jumped startled, and what to my wandering eyes should appear, but the entire jar of cheese exploded on the ceiling of the microwave and dripping heavily onto the bottom rotating glass plate! I was shocked, angry, and then I just started laughing. I mean, how can you not? I've never seen anything like this before!

Enjoy! Oh, and the potato bar was delicious and my kids even loved it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh! now I don't feel so bad about watching things I am melting in the microwave. It pays to be OCD about food in the waves!
Glad dinner was not a complete loss!

The Grove Family said...

I am laughing so I hard, I farted and then snorted! Oh my heck...what a mess! I now have tears running down my cheeks. I am so glad you shared!!!

Followers